Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which is best liquid eye liner out there?

I've had bad expierence with my liquid eye liner. I buy maybelline water proof and throughout the day little chucks of the line start to fall off.





Anyone know of an awesome black liquid eye liner that last and doesn't wrinkle that much.Which is best liquid eye liner out there?
Loreal Lineur Intense. Stays all day, stays black, doesn't fleck. Fantastic Applicator. I love liquid liner and I've tried soo many different ones. This is the best by far.





Another good one is Lancome Artliner or Mac Fluid line applied with a 210 brushWhich is best liquid eye liner out there?
I love love love estee lauders black liquid eyeliner. It is pricy but lasts a while and gives you bold solid lines. It lasts all day and the brush it super thin, so its a breeze to get close to the lashline.


I havent trusted another black eyeliner since Ive been using this brand.


=]
urban decay. it has a thin brush, so your line looks less sloppy. you can get it at any makeup store. i really like ulta for makeup, they have alot of quality products
Best one I can suggest is No. 17 black liquid liner. It's very well priced, doesn't look thick or clumpy and has a nice little brush when used correctly can outline the eyes perfectly.
I use covergirl
revlon colorstay
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions