Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye Liner???

Ok...what kind of eyeliner should i use, Whenever i put some on it looks like i just got punched in the eye lol. So i have to use eye shadow under my eye, any suggestions on a kind of light eyeliner brand?Eye Liner???
Have you ever tried a mineral eye shadow as eye liner? That way you have some really great color choices as well as being to put it on without the harsh look pencils can give you. Without knowing the color of your eyes its hard to be able to give you a great answer. Why not try gold?Eye Liner???
Put powder on first then apply the eyeliner. That will keep it from running. Report Abuse

Try MAC eyeliner they have all range of colors from subtle to deep.
Loreal...and brown for daytime, black for night.
Any kind of waterproof Eyeliner will solve your issue. After you put it on, blend it in with an eyeshadow brush. That softens the appearance of the liner and you don't get that black eye look ;)
Try a softer shade like grey or khaki. they won't look so harsh. and if the pencil is soft, use a brush or cotton swab to smudge the line a bit. Pretty.
My most favorite brand of eyeliner is made by Mary Kay. I have tried many differnt brands, and always end up going back with Mary Kay (and by the way, it lasts A LONG time, so it's worth a little extra money). And, if you try it and don't like it, they will refund your money - unlike a retail store, where you're just stuck with the product you don't care for.





BTW, I DO NOT sell MK products. It's actually the only product I do purchase from them.
Mary Kay
I USE ESTEE LAUDER EYELINER AND WORKS GREAT...
I use a black eyeliner pencil from Avon. I have used it for years, never runs and never smears on me...I would never use anything else.
u should use a light brown eyeliner from avon its light but still shows and it doesnt look like u got punched in the eye...well as long as u apply it correctly
personally i love love love cover girl. also when you line the top lid, i do it beneath the lashes it adds depth but it really only works on larger eyes
You should try buying those eyeliners that are designed for your eye color. I have green eyes, and I bought this one that is kind of a purple-ish brown..and it looks really good and doesn't smear.





Maybe you should try not putting it so far down..try putting it on your lash line.
Depends on what color hair you have and what your skin tone is like. If I knwo that much, I can tell you which liners you should be using.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions