Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I stop my eye liner giving me raccoon eyes?

So I wear eye liner (BAD gal eye liner by Benefit) on my water line, but by the end of the day, I sometimes have raccoon eyes - the liner literally falls off and makes the area directly under my eyes look horrible and grey. What can I do to stop this?





Cheers xxHow can I stop my eye liner giving me raccoon eyes?
Putting it on the water line can make it run because it's wet.


You should bring a little mirror with you and wipe it off occasionally throughout the day.How can I stop my eye liner giving me raccoon eyes?
Very welcome!





%26amp; Thank you for best answer! Report Abuse

ps; I have heard bad and good things about this line, so I guess it depends on the person!


You can continue to use this if you like it, but I suggest trying a cheap waterproof eyeliner too and see if it does anything better for you! If it doesn't, keep using what you use :D Report Abuse

You know it's really bad to put eyeliner right on your waterline.


It can really effect your eye's.. not to mention irritate them.





I always find, putting eye liner below your waterline and then covering the eyeliner over with a bit of eye shadow works..


I'm not too keen on bad gal eye liner i found that a real pain in the ****.


So i changed to one from the body shop and it's so much better
I would get Revlon Colorstay it is the eyeliner that I have had the most success with. If you put it on your water line its going to come off but you can always put an eye primer in the lower lash line and the corners of your eyes to avoid it melting off.
your not suppose to wear it on your waterline. you should apply as close to the lashes as possible then take a eyeshadow inthe same colour and apply on top to help set the eyeliner in place to help it stay. the reason it doesnt stay on the waterline is due to the water in your eyes.
Yeah, you need to get a liner that's okay for your waterline. Most non waterproof eyeliners will smudge and smear, which is what's causing your raccoon eyes.





Try Aqua Eyes by Make Up For Ever.
not only because your putting it on your waterline but your probbably putting on too much or the brand isnt good... i suggest putting eyeshadow under your waterline (DO NOT PUT ANY ON WATERLINE) and get a liquid liner (almay is good)
I use Kajal eyeliner from Avon and it stays on really well.


But no matter what you use you're gonna have some smudging/running if its on your water line.
Yup it's probably down to the brand and maybe putting too much on.





Barry M and Rimmel pencil eyeliner work well...even on the waterline.
She-Laq by benefit. Around 拢20. you use benefit so you probably know its a sealant for all types of makeup
Yeah, because you're putting it on your waterline!
yeah, don't put it on your water line so much.


Barry M eyeliner is really good, never comes off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions