Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I do eye liner good?

I can never get my eye liner to be perfect on my eyes and its really starting to bug me! So i stopped using it but i really would like to start again but i just need some good tips on putting it on. How can I do eye liner good?
practice and take your time. I dont know if you mean liquid or pencil but just go slow and dont be heavy handed with the pencil, you can always add more..just make light soft strokes. It may help to kind of pull and hold the corner of your eye to have a really straight smooth lid. good luck! and be patient, you'll get it!How can I do eye liner good?
Using a good brush gives much better results. You can have the same cosmetic, but if you put it on with a better brush, it looks much better.
Practice, Practice, Practice. It won't come naturally to everyone. Watch videos on YouTube to learn how to apply eyeliner.
I found that it looks alot better when you only put it on the bottom. Do your mascara first then eyeliner second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions