Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good age to start wearing eye liner?

I see way to many little girls wearing it. Don't you think it looks weird on young girls? I see many 9th graders, and below wearing it, and I just feel that their faces look too young for it. Anyways I am seventeen, and about to be a senior in highschool, and I was thinking about wearing it, but then i'm also thinking of maybe waiting til im 18.What is a good age to start wearing eye liner?
I started when I was turning 17. You should wear it whenever you feel like it. 17 is a decent age to wear makeup. Just don't overdo it.What is a good age to start wearing eye liner?
i started wearing it when i was 10. Report Abuse

i still am wearing it and im 13 Report Abuse

No they don't....I started wearing it at 12...
Whenever you sell your reputation to the Boogey monster!!! I think it makes you look like a crying racoon. WAHH I CRY AND I AM A RACOON.!





(If you think it looks good on you, go ahead!)
i agree that too many younger people are wearing it today. i too am 17, soon-to-be senior. i personally don't wear make up. i have before, but it's just not my cup of tea. i say, whenever you feel comfortable wearing it, you should. you are old enough that people won't look at you and go, wow, she's way too young to be wearing eyelinger. so whenever you think you are ready to wear it, go ahead
i think 15 is when girls really start to feel like women and should be able to experiment with their look.





17 is plenty old enough. There really not much of a difference between being 17 and 18
i think i that anyone thats not in high school yet should not wear eyeliner, pencil or liquid. im a freshman and i juss started wearing it. it makes yu look older and more mature. i dont think kids in junior high school shuld wear it because older guys might look at them in a way they cant handle. i think that its good for you to wait until high school, so yu can start wenever yu want to. it all depends on wen yu want to where it.
Um..Most 'young' girls start wearing eyeliner towards the end of 8th grade i guess.. 13/14 years old. I started wearing it around that age, and as I got older I realized how to wear it right. Freshmen in highschool..thats a perrrrrrfect age to wear eyeliner..not too young or too old.
Your definetly old enough maybe just dont use such drastic colors if your so unsure about it.
i dont think your old enough to be saying a 9th grader cant wear eyeliner. i think it looks fine if they dont over do it. i know a 7th grader who wore it and she looks very pretty. if you want to wear eyeliner for your pic then wear it. it doesnt make much of a diff. since your just waiting a year to wear it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions