Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye Liner????????????????

okay so me and my friend shared eye liner for like an hour and then took it all off. is that bad? a couple of our friends got stye the next day after wearing another person's eyeliner.. the stye lasted for one week and everyone was like ewwEye Liner????????????????
its kinda like sharing hairbrushes. you're not really supposed to, and its pretty common for stuff to happen, but usually nothing happens. and when stuff does its nothing deadly or anything. sharing eyeliners or hairbrushes or anything like that is just something you should try to avoid. but if you used some of you're friends eyeliner i wouldnt lose any sleep over it or anything, i'm sure you'll be fine.Eye Liner????????????????
Sharing eye make-up is not a healthy thing to do, it passes on bacteria.


Once, me and my sister shared mascara and my eyes were bloodshot for three days afterwards, so yeahh try to avoid it.
It can be.


You're generally not supposed to because you can pass bacteria when you share things like that.
i think that sharing eyeliner isnt good if that happend to your friends
it can be.. but I share with my best friends all the time and we are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions