Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you do wings with liquid eye liner?

i love that look and i can kinda do it but it geys messed up and takes me a while. so what are your techniques?How do you do wings with liquid eye liner?
I started with a flat, thin eye brush and used little dashes instead of trying to go the full length of my eye. Once I got that down then I moved to using the brush that came with the liner. Also it could be the liner brush. I use the liquid liner from Almay and the brush is really easy to work with.How do you do wings with liquid eye liner?
just angle up at the end
































http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hold your eye taught and then keep working at them til they are both the right size and ya
hold your lid tight. do short soft strokes.


make sure your eyes are even.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions