Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I get my eye liner to stay on the inside of my botton lids?

It always smears all over the place or simply disappears. I have tried smudge proof, but nothing works. Help!!!How can I get my eye liner to stay on the inside of my botton lids?
Choose a non-erasing, non-smudging eye liner. Cover girls waterproof eye liner works best in my experience. I stays on after I go swimming!How can I get my eye liner to stay on the inside of my botton lids?
ther isnt realli a way of keeping it on apart from not blinkin! what i do is apply it the inside of my top eyelid, underneath my lashes..it realli tickles but whatever is left on the top can transfer its to the bottom!xx good luk x
use waterproof eyeliner.....or order from Mary kay or avon....doesn't smear at all!!!!!!!!!!
its just not possible. you have to reapply....
get one that is


water proof


and smugg proof
I wear it in the same spot..have for almost 25 years. I actually select a no name brand el cheapo stick from Wal-Mart to use and spend a fortune on my base and other items. It depends on how much you can actually touch your eye lid and feel comfortable. When I first started doing it, I actually learned to dry my lid just a bit and then apply...let it dry for just a second and then it should stay. Now, stay away from the tear duct area. You don't need to get anything in that area...and be careful not to poke your eye or use a super sharpened pencil. Once you sharpen it, stick it into a piece of paper to dull the edge and protect your eye. Also, you can aim just below the actual inside and run it along the lashes if that stays better for you.
are you sure you want it there? the wrong brand could burn a hole in your eye
find a good bursh and use eye shadow. or have u considered liguid liner?
the best makeup ever is Maybelline brands, because it satys all day, ok you should buy an eye liner and put it in ur eyes and it will stay for the next day
The reason it comes off is because it doesn't belong there. That's where your tear ducts are and when they become clogged with foreign debris (eyeliner) your ducts produce tears to remove the debris to clean your eyes and moisturize your lashes. Your liner actually goes below the rim as close to the lashes as you can get but not on the inside. When you put it on the inside you are also putting yourself at risk for some nasty eye infections and conjunctivitis when your lash follicles get clogged with debris. Happy New Year.
i watched a show on tv and it said use covergurl
your using the wrong eyeliner mine use to do that too use covergirl outlast smoothwear is works great it the only one that has actually stayed on my bottom lids.
When I needed help when my eyeliner would smear, my friend showed me this cooky way for keeping it on. She told me to put my eye pencil under a hairdryer on the warm setting for a few seconds until the top of it is slightly melted. Then you apply. It easily glides on a straight line. The only time when the eyeliner trick doesn't work and it smudges is when you are sweating or you are moist under the eyes. Good luck and I hoped that helped!
Don't put it on the lower lid wear it will fade from your eye's water, place it slightly below. Don't leave a big gap, just slightly below where you can't tell the difference.
If the smudge proof didnt work on you maybe you are just gonna have to reapply it. Another way to make it last is to make sure that is the last part of the makeup that you apply before you leave so that you wont have to reapply it as soon as you step out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions