Thursday, December 3, 2009

How should you be to wear eye liner?

I'm 14 and I want to wear . Most of my friends have been wearing eyeliner since they were 11, but my mom wouldn't let me. Do you think 14 is an okay age?How should you be to wear eye liner?
14 is perfect, it's not too young.How should you be to wear eye liner?
I think that's a good age. I didn't start wearing make up till 8th grade and i started with just a little bit of shimmery eyeshadow. Then i slowly started wearing brown mascara and sometimes a little bit of eyeliner as i got older. I don't like to wear a lot of make up because i don't want people to remember me all painted up and then see me without it and be like what happened are you sick? lol i see that a lot with other girls. So i try to keep it natural.Unfortunately i have very light eye lashes so i always wear mascara every day with a bit of eyeshadow but eyeliner only once in a while.
I think that you should start wearing eyeliner when you feel your ready sometime durring middle school so you can get ready for high school. I think that you should be able to. just get organic eyeliner and make up please? (Im a vegetarian) and some make up products test them on animals and some make up is made out of dead animals so.. ya..YUCK! hope i helped!
I wore since I was around your age as well. My mom didn't want me to wear though. I begged her and she gave in.





Here's what I did before though: I wore makeup anyway and before I went home from school or wherever I took it off. For eyeliner use baby oil, works likes a charm!
I think 14 is good too. I see eyeliner as a method to give the illusion of having thicker, fuller lashes. Eyeliner with neutral eye shadows can make the face look flawless and natural.








http://www.sheworeprada.com
Yes, It's a good age. And eleven is TOO early. I'm 12 and I don't wear eyeliner, when I'm going to be 14 I'm not going to be wearing eyeliner either. I'm not into makeup at all!





But have fun with it!
14 is a perfect age where you should start my sister started at 12 but i think that is a little young. 14 is the age where if you start wearing eyeliner you will catch more boys attention and your getting old enough to start kissing them
Eyeliner is all the rage these days. I think 14 is the perfect age. I started when i was 11 :) Hope i helped 鈾モ櫏
yup.


I started at 13.


I guess thats when you start high school and everyone else is wearing it.


Its fine!.. well thats what I think!


Good Luck!~
yes. i think its alright. but all parents are diffirent from other ones and have diffirent opinions.
Yeah!


At least your mom didn't let you wear it when you were...what, 10? That just makes people look trashy :|





Just don't put on too much and you'll be fine.
i think its good. i've worn eyeliner since i was like 11 too.
start wearing it (: your old enough
yeah 14 is way old enough. ive been wearing eye liner since i was 10.
thats fine but they wore it when they were 11 ew. thats WAY to early
i think 14 is good. :)


i wore it at 13 actually.
yeah man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions