Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone ever have an allergic reaction to a liquid eye liner?

Usually use pencil or darker eyeshadow close to the lid but both times tried liquid liner my eyes itchy and irritated. Does anyone know what ingredient in product may be doing this. Thanks alot. Will try Bobbi Browns Liquid gel eyeliner as heard is fab, anyone use that yet?Anyone ever have an allergic reaction to a liquid eye liner?
Yup I have. I use my mineral eyeshadow as a wetliner now. Use it with an angled liner brush. I put a little in the lid, then add a drop of visine instead of water. (the visine makes it last all day) works great! No itching!


Here's a few of the ones I use:


http://laminerals.com/inc/sdetail/509


http://laminerals.com/inc/sdetail/508Anyone ever have an allergic reaction to a liquid eye liner?
no
I have reactions to lots of eye makeup....


My eyes get red and teary.





I've tried clinique to physicans formula to beauti control... to no avail.





I just don't wear any.. I figure it saves me from pulling and tugging on my eyes for years and years only to have them wrinkle and sag.
no
YES HUN, I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, NON STOP ITCHING, RUNNY EYES, STICK TO PENCIL, IT LASTS LONGER
I have the same problem especially when i use blue liquid eyeliner! it dont matta what make it is, all blue ones make my eyes red and itchy!


its odd!


x
I was allergic to just one brand of liquid eyeliner...can't remember what brand it was but it was cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions