Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye liner?

im 11 going on 12 and i have juststarted recently to wear makeup i know how to put on everything except for kinda blush and eyeliner


i tryed to put eyeliner on but i dont want to look goth , i u know pulled my eyelid and put it on the very edge but it kinda looks gothEye liner?
well since your only 11 i would advise you to not apply eyeliner inside your bottom eye, apply it only to the lash line same goes for the top pull the corner of your so that you can get as close to the lashline as possible. seventeen.com about.com and several other sites have great tips!








check out my question!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Eye liner?
I am going through the same thing,the first time I put on eyeliner i thought i looked sooo bad,but after a while i just got used to it and now it looks normal to me!
use brown eyeliner till you get the hang of it,and once you get used to putting it on, then move to black, and just follow your cheek bone for blush.
You're kind of young and you probably wont get it right for a while to be honest. I think you should just wear eyeliner on the bottom of your eye for now.
get a lighter color eyeliner!
I don't put eyeliner on the top of my eye cuz I think it looks fine w/out it and I can't seem 2 get it on right ether!LOL I use stick eye liner it's easiest %26amp; pull down my bottom eyelid and put it on the part above my eye lashes!! It takes some practice before it looks good but u will get it!
use brown stick eyeliner, and only go half way into your eye, like on the outer corners half way in, it looks MUCH more natural :)








good luck! :))))) makeup can be tricky..
Oh man, I rememnber going throughg this in middle school, I would say to use brown first, it looks more natural (so you get used to it) and then only put the eyeliner on the top eyelid because the bottom eyelid is a little too bold. And once you get comfortable then you can start experenceing and figure out what you like. I am a junior in HS and I still don't really like wearing eyeliner on my bottom eyelids :)





Oh and you can always apply it and just get some makeup remover pads and then wipe it off until you like the amount of eyeliner that you have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions