Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I fix my eye liner and mascara ?

My eye liner always makes my eyes feel dry and my mascara buggs my eyes too. I look a lot better with them because it brings out my blue eyes. But I always end up blinking a lot or rubbing my eyes because they feel so dry or something like that. Then it smeers and doesn't look as good. Can someone give me some advice on what will make it better ? Should I use water proof mascara and eye liner ? Or will it still get messed up ?How do I fix my eye liner and mascara ?
no mascara is going to give you those long, glossy,black lashes. its naturally dry, but some good mascaras to try: maybelline curl lash xxl, rimmel london, covergirl lash blast, and diorshow. for you eyeliner make sure you get a soft eyeliner(test it on your hand before you buy it) some good eyeliners to try: rimmel london, new york color, and urban decay. if your mascara is dry try blow drying it for a few minutes to soften it. then try not to mess with your makeup, waterproof or not it will mess up if your rub your eyes.


you may be allergic, so talk to your doctor and ask them to test them, it may not be your makeup that irritating you.How do I fix my eye liner and mascara ?
okay,


first i would switch the brand of eye makeup your using. you might be having a reaction to the chemicals in it.


then i would put eye drops in before you apply your eye makeup, your eyes could just be naturally dry.


lastly i'd go for water proof eye make-up, so that way even if you need to rub your eyes it won't smear all over your beautiful face:D
I would try a different brand. Some of the ingredients in the eyeliner/mascara could possibly irritate or skin and eyes. I would go waterproof (not only because it stopped my itching and rubbing, but also doesn't smear everywhere). Or try a smoother (richer) eyeliner if yours is too hard.
Get a hypoalergenic brand!


x
get a different brand for sensitive skin and itchy eyes. i would get water proof cuz if u do rub ur eyes too much it will end up tearing and there goes ur makup!
Maybe try a good hypoallergenic eye cream/lotion prior to putting on your makeup. It can also help keep your shadow from fading too.
maybe you should try some other makeup.


or maybe ur like allergic to the suff ur using.


try the collection form almay called, ';bring out the.....';


ive got it and it makes my eyes look really pretty, but its really comfortable too.





if none of it works, just try to go to another brand, they are all going to basically have the same shades of eyeliner and mascara. brown and black.
waterproof doesn't work in my opinion


try spending more money on the good brands not the cheap stuff if u haven't done so already
covergirl lashblast or anything from clinque (mascara)


eyeliner:


Urban Decat 24/7 glide on eyeliner. u can get it at sephora and try it there. it is really the best ever!!! its $15 and creamy with rich pencil, it almost feels wet when u put it on, cuz its so creamy but a pencil and dries in 30sec. it stays on FOREVER!!!! it never irritates my eyes but the colors are soooooo pretty!





hope i helped :]
dont bring your eyeliner all the way over to your crease and it wont run

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions