Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I keep my liquid eye liner and mascara from bleeding?

I currently use ';Make Up Forever Professional'; water-proof eyeliner and Neutrogena healthy mascara. After a while, both start to bleed. I'm more concerned with my eyeliner because I use it more often. It gets black under my eyes even when I only apply it to the top. Any help is appreciated! I don't want to get new eyeliner.How can I keep my liquid eye liner and mascara from bleeding?
The absolute best way is to use eyeshadow primer, such as Urban Decay's Primer Potion. You can find it anywhere Urban Decay products are sold, such as Sephora, or online. This stuff is AMAZING. It works for keeping eyeshadow as well as eyeliner in place. That is, if you are not applying it on the inside rim.Applying it on the inside rim is not the best thing to do, as it will bleed off easier since it is right next to your watery eyeball, and it closes your eye in. The only time it really works is if you are doing an intense, smokey, eye.How can I keep my liquid eye liner and mascara from bleeding?
well for one like people are saying use a primer it helps the product stick to your skin-which makes it last and also sine well you don't put liquid eyeliner on your water line-wherever you put the liquid liner set it with black (or whatever color liner you have) eyeshadow :) as for mascara either use a lash primer [i find these are crap but w/e] or use a waterproof mascara :) good luck!
the best way to keep your eyeliner and your mascara from bleeding is to apply concealer or foundation under the eye and wen applying the liquid liner ontop use a power base underneath so the eye liner stays in place and doesnt bleed, and what will make this work even better is if the mascara nd the eye liner is water proof based.
Put primer before hand or just keep topping up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions