Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find smudge proof eye liner?

I want eye liner that's color won't fade or disappear by the end of the day, where can I find a smudge/water proof one? I really want to get one at walmart, but what brand should i look for?Where can I find smudge proof eye liner?
If you need to get one at WalMart, buy Revlon Colorstay. i've tried all the eyeliners and this is the one I keep coming back to. MAC also has a liquid one that will NOT come off until you take it off with makeup remover.Where can I find smudge proof eye liner?
I use L'oreal's brand HIP





It's called ';color truth creme eyeliner';





you put it on with a tiny brush because it's a creme but I haven't found an eyeliner that's easier to use or that lasts as long as this one.





there is no touch ups needed it lasts all day and then some.





it's honestly great.
avon my mom is like in love with that stuff
AVON - has a great selection, I have been suprised by the quality!
First of all, all eyeliners smudge. %26gt;w%26lt; No matter if they say ';smudge-proof'; or ';long-lasting';. It depends on what type of environment your living in and your skin type. I suggest washing your face two times a day everyday, moisturizing before your put on makeup, drinking lots of water, putting on eye cream/moisturizer, concealer, and eye primer [this'll make your make up stay longer].
A DRUG STORE
MAC has two formulas: Powerpoints and Technakohls. They work well.
The best brand that I have found is Revlon ColorStay. It's wonderful. It says it lasts for 12 hours and I really think that it does, try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions