Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye liner?

what brand do you suggest for eye liner?Eye liner?
the lo'real cream eye linerEye liner?
rimmel london
AVON or Jaffra!! =D
MAC!
You Should Go For Rimmel London


Theres Lasts A Long Time And Doesnt Smudge.
for sure hands down MAC! It goes on so quickly and smoothly and doesn't come off, it's bomb!
i suggest eyeliners from Sephora but if u r looking for cheaper ones i suggest rimmel london!!! bi!!
Barry M...Best colours.


I think they sell it in superdrug..so its probably cheap
If you don't mind spending the money, Lancome has great eye liner.
loreal
Covergirl
loreal paris
I get mine from AVON. It's black with blue writing on...but sorry i dont know the same.


I found it's the best one for me as it doesnt end up under my eyes =]


xx
Maybelline has amazing ones, and there is a pretty good selection of colors.
Any liquid eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions