Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I put on my eye liner so its bold?

I like thick bold eye liner, but when I apply mine, I put it above my bottom eye lashes, and right below them, but it doesn't look all that great, should I try liquid underneath so its bolder? and stick With a pencil on top? Please give your opinion.How do I put on my eye liner so its bold?
just everything black. black eye shadow, eye liner








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How do I put on my eye liner so its bold?
okay, use liquid on the top..


and pencil on the bottom, it will give you a much better look.


use a chalky eyeliner from mac for your bottom lid. if you go to a mac store or sears or the bay or something, you can ask them for chalky eyeliners and they will recommend the one that's best for you, and same with the liquid liners. you can also take a Q-tip and dab it in some dark eyeshadow and smudge it along your lash line. this will give you a smoky-eye effect. you could also try going to mac professionals for a makeup tutorial on what you are looking for, which is a cat-eye/smoky eye, i'm assuming? and then they will point you out to the right products and techniques.
like i told the other person i get compliments on my eyeliner all the time and i think you should use liquid eye liner and put it on the top of your top eye lid directly above the eye lash ten use mascara try it and you will see then put some in the corner of your eye just a little slant it up good luck!!!!!
I agree with emmagaj, but a tip I learned is get your eyeliner pencil and put it in flame or near a straightener for about 2-3 seconds so it goes on easier. If you don't like the way it looks, for stage makeup in my drama class put the pencil in a freezer for 5 minutes and it goes on easier :) Hope this helps
Well first you just put it close to the eye lashes then you just keep applying. You can do the liquid underneath and the pencil on top it may work. Just experimentt(:





good luck!
well what i do is put liquid eyeliner on the top and kinda wing it out and just put regular on my bottom waterline and it works pretty good
try liquid eyeliner on the top and a pencil eyeliner on the bottom
Liquid gives a better line. If you want, do it in pencil first and then put liquid over it. It's easier to take off this way :D
liquidd on top ,, then put a thick pencil layer on the bottom . and add some to the toop too .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions