Thursday, December 3, 2009

What should i use to take off my waterproof mascara and eye liner?

the waterproof mascara is so difficult to take off, sometimes i have to pick off the clumps of left over masacra on my lashes after wathing my face.....and end up plucking my lashesWhat should i use to take off my waterproof mascara and eye liner?
Try to buy some makeup remover wipes from a drug store. If you can't find them, you could try washing your face with a normal facial cleanser but focus more on scrubbing around and on your eyes. I usually get my makeup off like this...it kills 2 birds with 1 stone :]What should i use to take off my waterproof mascara and eye liner?
Avon makes a great eye makeup remover. It doesn't sting a bit
Clarins eye make-up remover.
Get a good eye makeup remover. You can get it just about anywhere. Or baby oil, just be careful not to get it in your eyes.
extra virgin olive oil ( i know it sounds weird)


i learned about it from this video on u tube and it really works. u just get some and soak it in a cotton ball and then wipe it all over ur makeup and it comes off and it leaves ur eyelashes longer =]
The best thing ever is Origins oil cleaner it completely disappears your eye make up.
eye makeup remover
Babyoil would loosen up the pigment of the mascara/liner but it won't take it off completely. Eye makeup remover will remove it all. Usually when I use waterproof stuff I start with babyoil take off what I can then I go back with eyemakeup remover. You can get both at any drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions