Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye liner??

How do u put eye liner on?? i think im gonna start but i dont know how to put it on every time i try i mess up and it gets all over my face PLEASE HELPEye liner??
www.ehow.com/how_157_apply-eyeliner.htmlEye liner??
Ok, to line your lower lash line use a pencil %26amp; just follow the ridge inside the eye (pull your lower eyelid down %26amp; touch the pencil to the ridge).





For liner on the top lid line as close to the lash line as possible. You may want to get a liquid liner that has a felt tip (it's just like using a pen or a fine tipped marker). That should cut down on the smearing on your face, %26amp; the liquid goes on much easier than the pencil kind does.
Eyeliner is an art form, and takes practice. I like to use liner that comes in an eyeshadow container, then I get a straight edge brush and wet it. I make the compact a shoe polish consistency, then apply it as so: lift the eye lid up and gently dot the eye liner on int he inside (underside) of your lid. Then blink a few times, and some will transfer to the lower lid. It looks awesome! If using a pencil, just apply very little amounts at a time to the upper and lower lids. This helps to avoid putting too much on. It's sort of a difficult thing to describe, I hope I was helpful!
practice makes perfect...


use liquid and dab it onto a towel before you start to apply it. Alot of times, there's just way too much on the applicator to start. So yeah, start soft, add more if needed!
practice!!
well it depends on what type your using i use crayon and liquid, it also depends on the look your going for, but no matter how you want it to look the way to do it is carefully. use your lashline as a guide. if u want a smokey look use crayon liner and smudge or blend it. if u want a rockabilly or egyptian look use liquid: just line as perfectly against the lash until u reach the part above the pupil then gadually start moving it up ina diagnal direction making a winged line
I like to use waterproof eyeliner and do the top lid closet to the lash line as possible, then use a eyeshawdow to blend it. This should make the color closet to your lashes darker with some color on top, very nice. Then do your mascara. You could do your lower lid but I think that is too much. Less is more......
You just have to practise. I put on on my top lid only, and in between the lashes. I was really bad at it too but after a while I got better.


You could always just rub it on and smudge it for the ';smokey'; look.


You should make sure the tip is pointy.
My mom taught me a trick.....when using the eyeliner on your top lid put your pinky finger at the tip of your nose and that will help you keep the line straighter....It works for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions