Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I make my eye-liner stay on longer?

I use eyeliner on the bottom part of my eye but it doesn't last very long. Is there anyway I could put on eye-liner on the bottom part of my eye for it to last longer without retouching it every half hour?!How can I make my eye-liner stay on longer?
First, apply a little powder over your undereye concealer. It's probably the main reason that your eyeliner doesn't last.





Then, apply a line of eyeshadow (powder) in the same color as your eyeliner.





Finally, apply your eyeliner on top of the powdered shadow.





Your eyeliner should last all day.





Alternatively, try using a waterproof gel eyeliner. They last and last!How can I make my eye-liner stay on longer?
try using water proof eyeliner...





Or apply a very thin line of dark eyeshadow instead ur eyeliner , slightly under ur waterline ...
You can try it and see what happens
try oriflame black pencil liner it will never give u trouble
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions