Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye liner?

what brand do you suggest for eye liner?Eye liner?
If you don't mind spending the money, Lancome has great eye liner.Eye liner?
loreal
loreal paris
Any liquid eyeliner.
You Should Go For Rimmel London


Theres Lasts A Long Time And Doesnt Smudge.
the lo'real cream eye liner
Maybelline has amazing ones, and there is a pretty good selection of colors.
I get mine from AVON. It's black with blue writing on...but sorry i dont know the same.


I found it's the best one for me as it doesnt end up under my eyes =]


xx
Covergirl
MAC!
rimmel london
AVON or Jaffra!! =D
for sure hands down MAC! It goes on so quickly and smoothly and doesn't come off, it's bomb!
i suggest eyeliners from Sephora but if u r looking for cheaper ones i suggest rimmel london!!! bi!!
Barry M...Best colours.


I think they sell it in superdrug..so its probably cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions