Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I know which liquid eye liner?

I want to get the Almay intense i-color Play Up and I have blue eyes so what color liquid liner do I get?How do I know which liquid eye liner?
I have blue eyes also, they're not really a right blue but more like a deep ice blue. I have found that dark brown eye liner goes best not only with my eyes but also my Almay blue color tablet. For mascara I use either a brown-black (for casual occasions, church) or a black (for nights out with friends, parties, formal occasions).





Good luckHow do I know which liquid eye liner?
It depends on what kind of effect you are going for.... if you just want your blue eyes to POP then go with black, it will make your cornea's stick out much more. if you are going for a complete effect go with a slightly darker shade than your base eye shadow. also, yes, you can mix brands of make up wearing your mascara isnt going to hurt anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions