Thursday, June 24, 2010

Women I need your help. What kind of eye liner stays on the eye?

I need hypoallergenic eye liner. I have tried several brands etc. Most of it ends up under my eyes making me look like a raccoon. The latest I have tried is Cover Girl. Same as all the rest. I ask you because there are a million and one different kinds out there and it would take all day to look at them all.Women I need your help. What kind of eye liner stays on the eye?
I have tried almost every brand ever made.


I have found 3 eyeliners that stay on the eye, are hypoallergenic, and look good. L'oreal, Estee Lauder, and Mary Kay.


Probably your best purchase would be the L'oreal. It is not as expensive as the other two and it is just as good or maybe even a little better.Women I need your help. What kind of eye liner stays on the eye?
i used to have the almay hypoallergenic kind. it worked really good! i can't try anything but hypo because my eyes get itchy and i have to wipe it then it ends up under my eyes. haha
Im not sure if it is hypoallergenic but MAC has a really good waterproof eyeliner. I think it's called Power point. I'd get it off of ebay for a lower price in case you don't like it.
Tattoo both upper and lower lids for around $200. They use a ';scratching'; motion with a ';brush like'; needle. As soon as I get $200 extra dollars I am going for it. Looks great on my friends and they love it.
Tattooed eyeliner stays on the eye :) and looks real good
Bobbie Brown is pretty good. It comes in a gel liner.
Avon WATERPROOF glimmersticks


they're the only thing i use...they only sell them in the summer so stock up
Mary Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions