Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eye liner that wont smudge all over the place, does one exist?

I have tried so many and they all seem to smudge, I am looking for something that really works well... What works for you?Eye liner that wont smudge all over the place, does one exist?
I also have to go with the MAC fluidline.. You can have your choice of colors, depending on what you like, it is amazing, doesn't smudge doesn't require you to be incredible at applying it and you can get the look of liquid liner, or pencil or even the smoky eye by blending it.... It will stay all day.. NOW.. I use an angled eyeliner brush to apply that I got at ulta for about $3.00, I didn't buy the one MAC sells, I haven't a complaint yet..... YOULL Love it and if not u can return it..Eye liner that wont smudge all over the place, does one exist?
Smashbox waterproof eyeliner
i swear by bare minerals liner shadows, you can use them wet or dry, and they stay on all day long. try them out for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how they work for you, before spending any money.
Revlon. I used to keep on changing eyeliners till i got this one.It lasts throughout the whole day and never smudge. Plus, it's cheap!
I love Mac's Engraved eyeliner. If black liner isn't your color they have other shades. It works very well and I always get compliments about it.
MAC Fluidline stays on all day; I love it. It is like a liquid liner and you apply it with a thin eyeliner brush. It's about $15, but you don't need to use a lot, so the product last forever and it will actually last throughout the day.
i use wet and wild H2O proof liquid eye liner. i work long hours in a bar and it NEVER smudges! as long as you let it dry. even sometimes when i dont wash it all off it is still there in the morning when i wake up.
Revlon Colorstay
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions