Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What kind of eye liner do you use to make your eyes Beautiful?

%26amp; how do you apply yours?What kind of eye liner do you use to make your eyes Beautiful?
Liquid liner on the top lid, with a bit of a flare at the outer edges. I apply it by carefully doing little sweeps all the way across my eye, right at the lash line, and the going over it all to make it darker. If you try to do liquid eyeliner in one sweep, it's really hard.


http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329鈥?/a>What kind of eye liner do you use to make your eyes Beautiful?
belive it or not I stopped using eye liner sticks because they kept making my eyes really red so I got a special eye liner brush and some eye liner in a little container you stick the brush in it and put it where you want and it works a lot better! I also use eye shawdow on a special eye liner brush there is someone on youtube who cans how you how to put on eye liner really good its


http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81
assuming that, that is you in the picture (very cute kid, by the way) I'd say either a solid brown liner, or a plum liner. people are sceptical about plum, but it really looks great! apply a very thin line to your top and bottom. (CoverGirl is good for plum eye-liners) i'd pair it with a dark brown mascara (LASH BLAST!!) and a nuetral colored shadow. Plum eye liner is good because it can be used as something casual, or a smokey eye. it'll really bring out your eyes. (unless they're blue; then go with a brown liner) ps NEVER go with a black liner; its trashy, and oh so ugly!
Well If you have brown eyes get purple liner if you have hazl get black if you have green black to I wear avon eyeliner sometimes doller eyeliner the cost doesnt matter it all works the same and i wear mine on the top and bottom lid but not to thick then it will look funny
MAC fluidline gel liner. i apply it with a small angle brush. and i apply it to the top bo make my eyelashes look longer, sometimes i apply it to the waterline (inside of the bottom)


it doesnt smudge,it doesnt wear off, it looks awesome
I use liquid/waterproof on top and a pencil on the bottom.


The key for it to look perfect is not to get the cheap ones and to make sure it says waterproof !
eye pencilllll :)
Mac eye pencil. I use it for the bottom of my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions