Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it okay to only wear eye liner on the bottom of my eye?

It's really hard for me to put eye liner on my top lid, so do you think it would look okay to only wear it on the bottom?Is it okay to only wear eye liner on the bottom of my eye?
Sometimes I only wear it on the bottom, but I did a lot more before I saw my friend putting it on her top lid, and saw the TRICK!





Here's what you do, you have to grab the skin at the corner of your eye and pull straight out, like toward your temples. Your eye will shut and its so much easier to put it on like this.





However, if you can't manage it the bottom only is just fine!Is it okay to only wear eye liner on the bottom of my eye?
Sure, I guess. I know people that do it.
If it looks good it's ok. I have one suggestion though: you should draw a contour that is thicker on the outside, thin it towards the middle of the eyelid and prefferably end it there, like a gradient. This gives depth to the eye.
yeah it looks iok if u do it right


i wear i like half way on the bottomlid
It normally looks good, but it can either make your eyes look big and/or beady!!!!! But, be careful, and instead of usinggg uhmm eyeliner use smokey eyes w/ eyeshadow! its safer%26lt;3


hoope theat helps%26lt;[=


kk bii
No, it looks too harsh!


Either wear a little at the top, little at the bottom, ot don't wear it at all. But just halfway, from the middle to the outer part of your eyes make your eyes bigger
Yes, It would look perfectly fine. If you want, you could also put mascara on the top lashes so it would be balanced. Hope this helps!
It looks fine, belive me I wear it on my bottom all the time because i have a hard time putting it on the top too :P. So just do it nobody's gonna care, everyone does it
no, it will make your eyes look saggy
Sure, if you live in 1984
of course! i do it all the time and it looks fine. :)
I think it looks odd, like it's only half done. I would put liquid liner on the top half and not bother underlining them but not the other way round. If you pulled the rim of your eye out and painted it on thickly it would imprint on the upper rim therefore you wouldn't need to do the top bit.
I do it all the time. It looks fine and it lasts longer than putting it on top of the lid. Because there isn't as much moisture and tear there to wash it away.
of course, i used to do that, and i know a lot of other people who only wear it on the bottom :)
that might look a little odd
if i do wear eyeliner then i only put it on the bottom...i dont like it on the top. but just remember if you want your eyes to look bigger then put it below the bottom lid like on the skin but if you have big eyes and you want them to look smaller then put it on the bottom lid. personally if you put it on the top and bottom it looks like to much.good luck.
Use Kohl pencil, it's easier to manage there. And yes, it's ok. It looks lovely!
as long as u make it look natural...its fine, i have the same problem sometimes, and it looks great.
Yes it is okay to wear eyeliner on the bottom of your eye. Just apply a light line under your bottom eyelashes. Just a touch in the ouside corners works to. Liner adds shape to your eyes.
you can, but not thick, and you should apply the eyeliner at the edge of your eye and smudge it a little bit towards the inner corner of your eye. you should put a little bit on the edge of your top lid on the outer corner, too.
yeah, i used to do that before.
yea that's fine it's your eyes
Yes, it is ok, it adds a bit of drama to the look of your eyes. But also be aware of the options of liquid and solid eyeliner, also of the variety of colors. You might want to take caution of the applying methods because getting eyeliner in your eye can lead to an infection. Hope I helped!
No, it doesn't look good. I did that for years until I was told how ridiculous it looked. Now I look back in pics and it does look bad. Just practice putting it on your top...you will get it. I finally did.
yea i do it cause i tthink its kinda s luty to have to much on
YES
yep, that perfectly ok =]
Depending on if you're using a darker shade of eye shadow to balance your eye or mascara to balance it.





Putting eyeliner on your top lid is something that requires practice. You might consider trying a liquid eyeliner for practice. It goes on easier and will get you used to having something that close to your eyeball.
Yea I wear it on the bottom all the time
It completly depends on your shape of your eye and what looks best for you. Try it both ways and see what looks better. As for not being able to put it on the top lid- practice makes perfect!
yes, eye liner looks fine just on the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions