Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i get really think black eye liner on my bottom eye lid?

ok well i have super think eye lashes so when i use eye liner on my bottom lids it doesnt really stand out


how do i make it so it does?!How do i get really think black eye liner on my bottom eye lid?
try drawing over you lashline over and over ,


or draw a thin line and smudge it with a Q-tip ot a smudge brush


or if you really want it to stand out try coloured eyeliner


say if you have brown eyes use blue eyeliner if you have blue eyes use orange.


=)How do i get really think black eye liner on my bottom eye lid?
make a really thick line of black eyeliner on your lower lid...is it really that difficult?





finding your perfect look usually takes a lot of trial and error in front of the mirror
Kohl and liquid liner.


if you really want it black.


experiment with different brands. ive had some really bad brands of liner before i found one that suited me and the look i was going for.
first use a black pencil to line ur eye, then take a black shadow mac has good ones lke black tied, and with an angled thin brush apply it to ur lower waterline. macs are good cuz they wont irritate ur eyes hope that helps!
I would never use black liquid eye liner on the lower part of my eyes. But I do use a dark brown or midnight blue pencil with a soft lead point to ';swish'; it back and forth beginning almost at the inner corner and extending it to the outer corner. Dab the point of the pencil into some cold cream or Vaseline and dot on a tissue. Then with your hand nice and steady, swish the pencil back and forth, back and forth until you fill in.... then blurr it or smudge it with a soft make up brush.





You can also do something similiar with a dk eye shadow and maybe dampen the tip of your brush b/f loading it to swish it on.
thats true consummate fashionista and thats very effecting. i have the same issue with my make up and thats how i do with my eyeliner issues
Rather than use black as an eyeliner for my bottom eye lids I use a dark brown liquid. IMO, a thick black line looks very harsh on most people. I prefer to make ';dots'; beginning %26amp; underneath the colored portion of my eye (iris) from smaller to larger; working from the inside to the outside of your eye. After I make these dots on my bottom lashes I take a Q-tip %26amp; dab it a bit on the dots to remove some or leave it it depends on the look I am going for at the time. The results are thicker looking bottom lashes w/out the harsh look of a black liner. Hope this helps. .... Arttart

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions