Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you put eye liner on the top?

I know how to put it on the bottom of my eye.


But it looks dumb when I put it on the top.


Are there any tricks?How do you put eye liner on the top?
this might be helpful to you:


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>





it takes practice though, so don't get discouraged.How do you put eye liner on the top?
Pull your eyelid tight using your ring finger (it has the least amount of strength so you wont damage the skin around your eye). Then just apply the liner as close to your eyelashes as possible. If you're using pencil liner, it could be more difficult than if you were to use liquid liner and it could also look a little weird. But if you mess up a little, you can smudge it with a q-tip to give it that smokey look.


Good luck! =)
Use liquid liner on top instead of pencil liner, it looks alot better, not so thick. And when you do it, instead of trying to do one long line across your entire lid, just do small dashed across your lid as close to the lash line as possible. It takes some practice but you'll get the hang of it!
pull your eye tightly back and run ur eyeliner across ur top lashines AS CLOSE TO UR LASHLINES AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. cuz if you dont apply it close you ur eyelashes, it looks unnatural, trust me!!


that the best tip i can give you, honestly!
i seem to have this problem too, sometimes you get it a little thick on top? dont use a pencil, try some liquid, something with a very skinny fine point and just go in a straight line right above the eyelashes. play it up and extend your line past your eye to give you kind of a cat eye.
I always put my eyeliner on the top, but I pull up my eyelid then put eyeliner on. But another way to put it on the top, is to close your eye, then pull to the side, then put on your eyeliner. Thats how I always do it.
I use one hand to pull the outside corner of my eye out.


It looks weird, but it helps me spread the eyeliner out, and puts it on evenly and works really well!


good luck!
make sure the line is super thin and closest to your eyelashes, and then thicken the line towards the outer corners of your eyes
apply it as close to your lash line as you possibly can.


raise your eyebrows if you can it helps you get closer to the lash line.
The video I have listed below should help you with the whole eyeliner thing. I hope this helped :D
Just see videos and like maybe see how other people apply it.








I love doing eyeliner on top. =D
AIM adn dont hit ur eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions