Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I keep my black eye liner on my lower waterline from wearing off fast?

I always have to reapply during the day..is there a certain brand I should use or a trick to use to make it last longer? Thanks!!How can I keep my black eye liner on my lower waterline from wearing off fast?
It's the brand you are using that tends to do that.


I'd suggest putting on your eyeliner 2nd to last when you do your make up-- then do your mascara last. Make sure before you put on eyeliner/mascara put some loose powder on your eyes %26amp; blend it in.





Some good brands I'd suggest are:


Almay Self sharpening eyeliner


or a self sharpening eyeliner from l'oreal.How can I keep my black eye liner on my lower waterline from wearing off fast?
Maybe try another kind of eyeliner. Like a good brand of makeup. If you don't use one.


Or I've heard there is waterproof eyeliner, but I've never used it but some people said it's pretty good. I guess give it a shot.
I do too. When you yawn you're eye cry's a bit and it washes off but try using waterproof. I use the maybelline one and it's amazing and cheap too. I think it's under 12 dollars.! Hope that helps you. :)
Put some eyeliner in your waterline and right under the waterline too


but smudge it with a q-tip





=]
Yay someone already said Almay!





It is definitely the best eye liner, it lasts all day and it's cruelty free! ^___^
You should use Maybelene because their eyeliner doesn't wear off even if you sweat a lot! (which i'm not implying) =]
make sure u have waterproff maybe u are sweating or it is water on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions