Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i get my parents to let me waer black eye liner and eye shadow?

I'm kinda a mix of punk/normal, and my parents don't like the sark colors, how do i get them to let me wear eye liner and black eye shadow? also how do i get them to lighteb up some, about the dark colors?How do i get my parents to let me waer black eye liner and eye shadow?
Wait 5 years - get a job and an apartment - do what you want.How do i get my parents to let me waer black eye liner and eye shadow?
I dont think they will ever agree, i guess u should just rebel and use it if u want, they will eventually get use to it...tell em thats who u are and ur just expressing your feelings toward your punk.normal side. I do hope ur over 13, if not then ur too young for BLACK, but if u are then do it....
WELL FIRST HOW OLD ARE YOU .. 2. MOST PARENTS DONT LIKE THERE DAUGHTERS WHEREING TO MUCH MAKEUP .BUT TIMES ARE CHANGING . TRY TO TALK TO THEM .OR SHOW THEM A PIC OF WHAT YOU WONT TO LOOK LIKE AND JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENDS . IF YOU ARE 16 TEEN YOU DONT NEED PERRMISSION TO WEAR WHAT YOU WANT ..UNDER 16 TEEN WELL YOUR TO YOUNG .. WAIT TO YOUR OLDER ....
tell them ur expressing who u r and that if they don't let u do u will do it behind there back and all i did was sit my parents down and had a talk with them about make up and they let me so do the same just keep asking they will give in
Slowly introduce it week- by week or month-by- month.


Just start by wearing a small amount and adjust it subtly and im sure they'll be fine with it.





I just recommend not to jump straight in at the deepend and go OTT at the first step.
just put it on one day and like dont put it on dark to it light or buy like grey liner and eye shadow i am not punk i am so girly i wear black eye shadow and black eyeliner it is what looks best!!!!!!!
i would try by taking baby steps with something like this. try being subtle and making the dark makeup look pretty so it dont scare them ....try this link for tip...





http://celebritycatch.tv/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>
tell them that it's not that bad, that OTHER girls wear short skirts and all sorts of weird make-up, and that black eyeliner is nothing compared to that :)
just wear it and tell them its part of who you are and to let you experiment creatively
I was the same in middle school just put it on at school... that is what I did.
ew don't wear black eye shadow;; its gross
just start wearing it
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions