Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think of Bono from u2 wearing eye liner on his new photoshoot?

Do you think he will start wearing eye liner on tour and possibly paint his nails.What do you think of Bono from u2 wearing eye liner on his new photoshoot?
Well, he's a rock star anyways.What do you think of Bono from u2 wearing eye liner on his new photoshoot?
If he paints his nails I will openly mock him even though I love him dearly. I think the eyeliner thing is cool, he says they're trying to reach a ';younger generation'; of fans and if that's the only reason he's wearing it then major thumbs down but in the video on the Q magazine website Adam (the foxy bassist) says Bono likes to wear it to ';get into character.'; As long as my darling Adam doesn't start wearing it then its ok. :)
I love eyeliner on guys and I LOVE Bono. However, I don't like both of them together as of right now. It's weird to see it because he's 48. Eh, maybe it will grow on me. Time will tell. Can't wait for the album--March 3rd can't come soon enough!!
I am the biggest Bono/U2 fan I know... and even I think a 48 year old man looks rediculous in eyeliner.





Bono... just put on the goggles already, stop making guest appearances on American Idol and be BONO!!!!





But I have heard snippets of the new album... pretty good!
I'll say it's... interesting. When I saw it at first, I thought it was rather odd. I still do a little bit. It is nice though to see that hes changing his image up again
I think you need to provide a link then I can tell you.





I wear black nail polish, I don't think it's that big a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions