Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i keep my eye liner from rubbing onto my contact lenses?

I agree with A W ...if you are lining the inside of your lower lash then it will get on your contacts. ....if you really want to continue to line the inside then maybe you could apply the liner and allow it to kinda settle and then put the contacts in ....I'm not sure ...maybe you will just need to line right under the lash line.....





Hope this is helpful ~~~How do i keep my eye liner from rubbing onto my contact lenses?
Hello there. (:





I wear both contact lenses and a large amount of eyeliner-- when I first got them, eyeliner (especially liquid) was a bit of a mess, but it really doesn't affect things that much. I put on make-up after my contact lenses have been put in, and I line the inside part of my eye, too.





If you've just gotten contact lenses, then don't worry: you do eventually become used to it. If you haven't, then I suggest laying off of the liquid eyeliner (if you use any), or perhaps using a different pencil eyeliner; softer ones are easier to put on, but also easier to smudge. Those twisty-pen eyeliners work better for me than pencil.





Hope this helped?How do i keep my eye liner from rubbing onto my contact lenses?
well try putting the eyeliner on-top of your eye lid because your problem is probably because you are putting it on the inner eye lid
Are you tight-lining (lining the inside)? If so, the only way to keep it off your contacts is to not tight-line.
Take your contacts out or your putting too much on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions