Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to cover all of your eyelashes in eye liner?

im a natural blonde so my eye lashes are blonde too. but I wear black mascara and I can never seem to colour the whole of my eye lashes in the mascara. any tips to do this?


thanks.How to cover all of your eyelashes in eye liner?
start at the bottom and wiggle it all the way to the topHow to cover all of your eyelashes in eye liner?
Henna will do it for you. You go to a beauty salon, and it costs at most $15 to do your lashes and brows. It stays for about a month or 2, and is a natural product. The first time, ask them to do a very light tint, so it's not too dark for you. My blond friend used to do this all the time, and it cut down the time she needed to get ready. No screwing around with mascara required.
Try Drk Brown, Go from the base and wiggle up. If you get it on you clean it with a q-tip.
Just get your eyelashes tinted..


I wouldn't go black though, ask for a medium/dark brown





You can apply black mascara after that if you like and it'll give the illusion all your lashes are coated in mascara.
If you apply some eyeliner to your lash line, it'll darken the sliver of skin between your lashes so when you put mascara on, it'll be totally black or brown.





Just take a straight, flat brush, dip it in some cream eyeliner, and wiggle it onto the skin directly between your eyelashes.





I do this because my lashes are kinda short and it gives me depth, but it works for a lot of other situations, like yours.
Just a tip:


If you have blue eyes, use brown-dark brown mascara.


It looks a whole lot nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions