Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you make blue eyes pop out with eye liner?

My eyes are really boring, how do I make them pop with eye liner?How do you make blue eyes pop out with eye liner?
Blue eyes boring??? Well since you say so: Black eyeliner just the right amount of masscara and a bit of blue eye shaddow.


Hope that helped!How do you make blue eyes pop out with eye liner?
It depends on a level of the blue.





There is :


1.Light blue with gray


2. medium blue with a bit of green


3.really bright blue with a bit of yellow


4.BRIGHT BRIGHT JUST BLUE COLOR EYES





CHOOSE BETWEEN


MIDNIGHT BLACK


OR


GRAY
use very black liquid eyeliner and a blue eye shadow...btw put the eyeliner on the bottom and top on ur eyelids...Gud Luck!


ashley
Use the eyeliner from the brand almay that is in their blue eye collection. It works really well for me!
When I use brown liner and blue shadow, it really makes my blue eyes pop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions