Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the correct way to put on pencil eye liner?

whenever i use eyeliner on my whole eye -- right now i just use it on my top eyelid -- it looks so harsh, but on other girls they use it on their whole eye and it looks fine. maybe i'm not putting it on right, but what is the right way to put eyeliner on around your whole eye?What is the correct way to put on pencil eye liner?
Its your preference


i used to do only bottom, but i've found that it looks good (with pencil)


if you kind of pull back your skin and put a LITTLE on the top outside edge.


%26amp; on bottom





More/Less for The dramatic look you're going for.





Pencil works great for blending....


the liquid its pretty ';unmoveable.';What is the correct way to put on pencil eye liner?
my hair is dark so I have to be careful putting it on...starting on the bottom i pull it toward the 'front' of the eye...but I usually stop halfway across the eye and i never do it on the top...its too dark for me and it looks 'raccoon-y'


try not to do it dark...so many people think that the darker and louder the make up the better...you should do something that makes your eyes look good and accents your eye shape and face coloring
I'm not sure how your doing it but i put it right above my lower lash line and actually pull the bottom done to line them. also it should be a relatively thin line, not a big thick one. maybe the color(i assume black) is to harsh for you and you should try different colors such as charcol, brown ,and plum.
well most people put it on the outside of the bottom eyelid however my eyes are small and I have the same problem


OK if you put the eyeliner on the inside of your bottom lid then it will look perfect like everyone elses!
Here's a video tutorial that might help you :)





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-appl鈥?/a>





Good luck, and have a lovely day!
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions