Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye liner pencil at one side, liquid eye liner at the other? Any good eye liner?

I saw it in a video and was curious what brand it was. It didn't say it was just a quick moving video with no sound or typing. Also reviews would also be good, and also where i can buy Gosh eye liner. I live in Canada soooo...





Thanks, peace :pEye liner pencil at one side, liquid eye liner at the other? Any good eye liner?
Gosh is Shoppers Drug Mart brand. So it's exclusive to Shoppers. I work there, so I know all about it. I don't know what eyeliner you are taking about though with the double side. I haven't seen it at my Shoppers yet.Eye liner pencil at one side, liquid eye liner at the other? Any good eye liner?
gosh; you can get at any shopers drug mart, they recetnly opened a gosh cosmetic area
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions