Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i keep my eye liner from smudging throughout the day?

throughout the day i have to continually re-apply my eye liner cuz the heat makes it runny.....is there any kind of liner that is like heat proof?....lolHow can i keep my eye liner from smudging throughout the day?
instead of using an eyeliner, try using an angle brush with eyeshadow. i use a dark brown with an angle brush and then it lasts just as long as the rest! it doesn't smudge like eyeliner, and it gives the same affect!How can i keep my eye liner from smudging throughout the day?
keep the same eyeliner just put alitttle dark shadow over it to keep it dry
well there is a good 1 fore me anyways its the Avon extra thin eye liner and there is also the Annabelle eyeliner but i don't know if it will go 4 you. Might as well try it though.
What you could do is gently put some eyeliner and whenyou blink don't blink very hard! and don't smuge your eyes and don't rub then either! clean you eyes before you put the eyeliner so you won't start iching during the day! ( tip: don't put to much eyeliner)


hope this helps
Dusting a sheer powder on top of it will help a bit.
The best way is to switch eyeliners.





I assume you're using pencil eyeline because it tends to smear the quickest. Using powder eyeliner is definitely a lot less smudgeproof and it's really easy to master once you do it a couple times.





The only eyeliner I've EVER used that doesn't BUDGE at all is Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner. This stuff means serious business. I've SLEPT in it and looked the same in the morning as it did at night. But fair warning, it's a little bit tricky to apply at first. Have the consultant show you exactly how to apply it before you leave the counter. Also, sidenote, I personally HATE the brush they try to sell you...I use one that's a little more angled, I found this makes it easier.





Best part about the gel eyeliner is that the little pot lasts a good 8-10 months, and it's only $20, you get your money's worth! Hope this helps! Like I said though, tricky to apply at first, but practice makes perfect! You'll be a pro in no time if you stick with it.





BUT to ease into it, try layering powder eyeliner over your regular pencil eyeliner...then when you feel confident with that, switch to powder...then try the gel stuff! :]
I love MAC PowerPoint eyeliners.
yeah there is a smudge proof eyeliner--can't remember the name tho sorry
MAC makes a great waterproof eyeliner, and it comes off with soap and water.





I use


stubborn brown'; in that line...It's the best.
if you have oily skin, it's not possible to not run... stinks but if you have normal to dry skin I dunno
make up set powder. it goes on translucent. clowns use it. any party store / costume rental / holloween store should have it.
you could use waterproof mascara.
Apply powder eyeshadow with an angle brush or qtip over


pencil liner to set it.
After you put liner on put on a eyeshadow powder of the same color over it. It like sets it for a long time.
use a powder eyeliner. its not runny. try mascara
Use expertwear by mabelline , it is the only one that I have found that works for me and I have tried quite a few over the years.
Lancome Le Stylo doesnt smudge
i use maybelline unstoppable eyeliner and it doesn't smudge and stays pretty well. the best i've found
lil powder even baby powder works


reapply 1 a day .....cheap
I work in a kitchen. I wear Rimmel Eyeliner because it is the only one that doesn't smudge, AND it's cheap. It's also easy to apply. I won't wear anything else.





Good luck.





Also, if you don't need to wear it on your lower lid, don't bother.
I don't know about heat proof eyeliner...lol,but to keep it from smudging and staying all day,I put on my eyeliner and then I put on the same color eyeshadow over top of it,believe me it stays in place,by the end of the day it looks as if I just put it on.
I use my eyeshadow. I get the applicator damp and then apply the shadow as I would the pencil eyeliner. Re apply it until it's dark enough for your taste.





The shadow is powder based; the pencil is oil based usually. That is why the pencil liner runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions