Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get and keep my eye liner like this?

http://www.azcentral.com/style/pics/0922鈥?/a>





I've tried and the past and I come close to getting it right. But how do I achieve this dark thick look and make it last? I have little eye lids and everytime I put on eye make up it either runs and smudges on the top lid. Then it looks ridiculous. Any tips or advice would be helpful.





Thanks!How can I get and keep my eye liner like this?
Eye shadow would be the best bet along with some liner. Go to MAC and get a color stick base in a dark color, this will help to keep the shadow on all day.





Apply the color stick around your eyes where you want the color to go.





Use a black eye shadow and brush to apply around your eyes and fade outwards to get the smoky look.





Then use a cream eyeshadow and apply it on your top lid and smudge it slightly outwards and on the bottom as well if you want it to look more dramatic.





This should stay on well throughout the day, just make sure you use the color stick base, that's what will hold it on!How can I get and keep my eye liner like this?
put a powder and/or primer on first


and/or use liquid eyeliner....it stays put while pencil doesnt
That's because it's not eyeliner as much as it's eye shadow.


This is hard to achieve because it smudges to easily.
thats how i do my eyeliner. just practice. no one can really explain it over the internet. someone would have to show you. but i started doing mine like that when i was in 6th grade. a million years ago.
wear eyeliner on the bottom of your eyes....then get black eyeshadow and place some on the area below your eyes
i used to do the cat eyes on my eyes everyday, but it wasn't this thick, it was really thin. But i used liquid eyeliner and i would first line my lower lashes, then i would line my upper lashes, and then i would make winged tips last. It pretty much stayed all day, I just kept the liquid eyeliner in my purse for touch-ups. It takes practice.
hire a cosmetologist to be correcting your make up evey few minutes...or i heard u have to remove all excess oils so it wont leave creases or droop...oh and dont cry or sweat.
first when you put foundation, put some on your eyelids and then powder them for the staying power, then use the black eyeshadow on the top lid and eye liner on bottom.
...with SCIENCE!
Always use an eye makeup primer, which will prevent creasing and smudging. And for that dramatic look you are looking for you could use a cream eyeliner, or a powder eyeliner, both make that smudgey, smoky effect you are look for.





Stila smudge pots, or revlon limited edition bed eyes liner are great, and if you want to make the look even more dramatic, maybe use a quick sweep of black liquid liner on the top lid only.
in my opinion, if you have small eyes a sharp dark liner like that won't really work. If you look at the girl in the pictures eyes, they're naturally big.





I would try a liquid liner maybe and just sweep it up. That or use eyeshadow as the liner instead.
Why would you want it like that? It makes the person look like a dead zombie.
get a tattoo around ur eye than u never got to wake up an hour earlier just to look good at work ;]
use both pencil eye liner and eye shadow to make a more dramatic effect!
Why would you want your eyes to look like that? It's not pretty at all.
Your probably better off using liquid if you dont already.


i have the same problem.


i have little eyes.


so i dont wear it on the top.
it depends on what kind of eyeliner you use...get a thick eyeliner pencil, not the other kind...and go to town
lots and lots of smudging
she is a model it only stays like that until the shot is taken


angles and lights working in her favor too
use a thinner pencil.


be careful not to smear it!
What I do is put on liquid eyeliner and then put black eyeshadow over it (just over the coat of eyeliner) and run my finger across the two coats to blend them and then you have a nice looking eye line. trust me it's great.
hmm...im no special at this but a face lift? or you know those creams that you put on and it makes your face stat exaclty like that, but it isnt for very long.





also if u have time...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions