Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you apply eye liner on your eye lid?

I always screw up with a pencil! If I use liquid eye liner then whats the best brand?How do you apply eye liner on your eye lid?
So do I...that's why I don't even bother. Sorry.How do you apply eye liner on your eye lid?
Eyeliner doesn't have to be perfect, if your wearing mascara. I use liquid eyeliner everyday and it is my favorite. The first few times you use it, it can be frustrating but after that it is easy. I recommend using and applicator that has a felt pointed tip. The ones that have a brush type tip are very hard and messy to use. I use loreal precision liquid eyeliner. Put the eyeliner on after you already have your eyeshadow on and before you put your mascara on. Then pull the side of your eye gently (it is really sensitive and you don't want to get wrinkles so be gentle). Looking down carefully glide the eyeliner from about the middle of your eye to the corner (your left side). Then go back and go from your tear duct to the middle. Once you get the hang of it you can just swipe it across but I'd do it half way each time until you get used to it. Plus the first swipe is always thicker than the second because it has more liquid on it. So it makes the second line by your tear duct smaller which looks better than one thick line. At least in my opinion
im not good at using pencil or liquid mascara, so i use a gel eye liner





NEVER, EVER pull or stretch your eye lid, sooner or later, it will make your skin around your eye sag.





use a cotton bud to hold your lid while you gently draw it on.





instead of drawing one line, draw and reconnect little lines from the middle of your eye lid








remember, practice makes perfect
I only use pencil, so I'm not sure about liquid eyeliner brands... =[





But usually, when I'm using an eyeliner pencil, I make sure it's nice and sharp, then line it as close to the lashes as possible. Sometimes I wing it out to the corner for a nice effect (like pinup girl makeup....) =]
Hip cream eyeliner and get an eyeliner brush any how you dont want to pull your eye like a person the bottom said because then you will get wrinkles if you do it like that all the time so simply close your eyes and do simple small strokes get them as close to your lash line then connect them to get the line I start in the middle then I work my way in and then I do the end oh and remember eyeliner enhances your eyes
Honestly, I use the brand Love my eyes. I love makeup and I do not really have a steady enough hand to use a thick tip and not enough time to fix my mistakes ever 5 seconds! I bet you feel the same..


Mostly ever other brand is shaped different. The Love my eyes is different. You pull out the brush instead of twisting a top off and using the whole makeup bottle! Love my eyes is a lot easier to control. I highly suggest it!








Good luck girl!
you could try using an eyeliner marker.. sounds wierd but works well.. its literally like a felt tip marker but with eyeliner.


i use pencil.. the brand prestige is really great (but hard to find).. its cheap too.. i have really thick eyelashes so applying a straight line on my lid is difficult but with this brand of pencil i can draw on the line messy and then just smooth/smudge it after.. it ends up looking like a perfect line. hope i helped. good luck!
close your eye, apply it on the part where the lashes are. And just on the top part, not at the bottom part of your eye. Don't put too much. That will look horrible. And just relax your closed eye. I use Maybelline.
ok here is a tip {{yes ,yes 4 pencil but try it.} +its what i do-------------





ok put on the eye liner{doesnt mater if really thick or screwed up }


take q-tip and thin out line {make it how it is suppose to be or how u want it}


and ta da you fixed your mistake
Practically on the eyelash line..and don't make it thick otherwise it will look trashy. Also keep your eye closed for a while otherwise you will look a raccoon. -_-
when you apply eyelinerer on your eye lid you should hold you eye shut and carefully put a line close to your eyelashes.





the best brand of liquid eye line is the stuff they sell Victoria'sas secret.


that is what i like the best.
you close your eye and pull it so it looks a little like a chinese persons eye then you draw a thin line right against the lashes. it helps if you rest the bottom part of your hand on your cheek bone.
I agree about pulling your eyelid a little and applying it close to the lashes. I also put it on the underside of the lashes so when I blink, it comes off onto the bottom lid... if that makes sense.
REVLON COLOR STAY!!


It's amazing!


:]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOwYHXZt鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdp_UAvA1鈥?/a>
This video will help.





=]





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4C687x90鈥?/a>
Maybelline Ultra Liner.
well the brand i prefer to use out of all the ones i have is mary kay, avon, or covergirl those always work really good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bJQdOd1鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions