Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you keep your eye liner from running?

my eye liner always ends up in the dorner of my eyes and smudges. are there any good eye liners out there that wont smudge and run or any tricks i could try.How do you keep your eye liner from running?
Dont you liquid eyeline use a pencil. Works Way better!How do you keep your eye liner from running?
try putting a powder eyeshadow on you top lid and very little powder eyeshadow on your bottom lashline then put mascara on to make your eyelashes not look all powdery...i used to have that same problem trust me this really works
don't cry and use pencil
mi too mi too ! but i guess the best thing u can do is to not rub ur eyes
use gel eyeliner by MAC or Bobbi Brown, It stays put. I wore it at my wedding and it stayed all night
Stop using liquid, use pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions