Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you apply eye liner?

I have big blue eyes. I want it to look hard to tell if I'm actually wearing eye liner.How do you apply eye liner?
black eyeliner is awsome. at first i could never put it on, but now i could never live without it, liquid is good because it gives a more bold effect and pencil gives a more smokey type of effect, either way both are good, and blue is a good colour to hav aswell, it really brings out your eyes.





good luck xHow do you apply eye liner?
thin line on top of the lashes from crese to outer lash ..
then just put a little bit on the inside of the bottom lid.
Well, First you open the bottom of your eye lid a little and apply just a small bit of eye liner. If you put too much it will look like you are a gothic person. Unless you want that. With big blue eyes it will look beautiful. Trust me i have big blue eyes also and I use eye liner alot.








hope my answer works for you!


Thanx for the opportunity!
I have big blue eyes too and people can never tell when I wear eyeliner--except for my mom :)





I use a brown eyeliner--I prefer the one by Almay that lasts for 16 hours without smudging. Then I take the pencil and steadily start around the middle of my eye and work my way out to the edge. Then I blend it so it looks natural. No one says they can tell when I wear eyeliner!





If you're looking for liquid liner, wear a brown one. I use the one by prestige. It's easy to apply, and looks natural when you only wear a thin line on your upper lid.





Good luck!
well with big blue eyes i would suggest suilver mixed with black to birng um out mroe...but just apply it......thick..i guess
Well if you wear white eyeliner on your eyelid it gives you a more open-eyed effect. If you wear black, retrace the line a couple times to make it darker so it's visible.
Well look up pictures on the internet of like eyes with eyeliner and ask somebody to show u
Well I hold my top eyelid and then look in the mirror with my other eye. I then apply it right on top of my lashes. Make sure it looks straight.
here's avideo that shows u how to apply it properly; i learned here too:





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-appl鈥?/a>





other websites:


http://www.ehow.com/how_157_apply-eyelin鈥?/a>


http://beauty.iloveindia.com/makeup/appl鈥?/a>


http://kpatra.com/eyeliner.htm





hope these varieties of websites help....i think the video will help the best...good luck!





%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions